HSE-Solutions Ltd was established in 2000. We are experts in helping companies achieve certification to ISO Management Systems. We deliver high quality ISO Consultancy services and standards to organisations of all sizes and from all sectors.
We focus on a key suite of ISO Standards which include:-
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- ISO 45001 Operational Health & Safety Management
We understand this can seem like a daunting thought therefore we believe in keeping this simple for our clients.
We work alongside our client’s business staff towards achieving the goal of ISO accreditation, providing guidance and support throughout the entire process.
Through improving existing company systems and management structures we create a bespoke system which fits into our clients business perfectly.
We also offer ongoing system management support, ensuring standard requirements continue to be met.
There are many benefits which arise from each accreditation achieved. 9001
ISO 9001:2015 is the most widely applied international standard. Its strength lies in the fact that the same standard can be used in any organisation in any industry, regardless of size anywhere in the world. It is the ultimate global benchmark for quality management.
The ISO 9001:2015 standard is based on seven management principles
- Customer focus
- The engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
The benefits of ISO 9001:2015 accreditation are extensive
- Access to new markets/clients
- Reducing costs within your business
- Customer focus/quality of service
- Improved documents/processes/systems
- Greater employee quality awareness / increase employee morale
- Better decision making
No matter what you are looking for HSE-Solutions Ltd can talk you through how an ISO 9001 Management System could put your company on a path to greater business success.
The standard ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems (EMS) promotes environmental protection, pollution prevention, waste minimisation and resource use reduction by providing a systematic framework for integrating environmental management practices.
Companies that have achieved ISO 14001 accreditation have proven their dedication to improving their operations and minimising their negative effects on the environment. With this in mind it can improve your businesses bargaining position when tendering for contracts.
As well as showing your commitment to the environment if can also help reduce costs within your business by cutting down on waste at every stage of the supply chain.
No matter what you are looking for HSE-Solutions Ltd can talk you through how an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) could bring not just financial benefits for your company but also ecological and health-orientated advantages.
The standard ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management is the world’s first International Standard for occupational health and safety, it applies to all companies regardless of size, industry or nature of business. It sets the minimum standard of practice to protect employees worldwide.
This system incorporates core company processes and provides the opportunity for senior management to be more involved. It also stresses the need for worker participation in the functioning of a successful occupational health and safety management system.
Designed to be integrated into a company’s existing management processes, it provides a framework to increase safety, reduce workplace risks and enhance health and wellbeing at work.
ISO 45001 accreditation brings a lot of benefits which include the following:-
- Pro-active risk managements
- Compliance with legal and other requirements
- Reduced costs of insurance premiums
- Identification of negative trends in work-related injury and ill health
- Enhanced systems for getting staff to consider and contribute to the effective management of health and safety
- Recognition for achieving an international benchmark
No matter what you are looking for HSE-Solutions Ltd can talk you through how an ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety System could bring not just financial benefits for your company but also improve staff morale and therefore enhance the reputation of your company.
As well as providing individual certification HSE-Solutions Ltd can provide certification for all three ISO Standards – 9001, 14001 and 45001.
The benefits of an Integrated Management System means you can easily coordinate multiple business operations, saving time and unnecessary work.
Management systems with common points, tasks and processes can be combined and managed as one for streamlined efficiency.
This in turn can give your business a boost by providing the following:-
- High Performance – Improved management processes, improved health and safety and increased productivity.
- Streamlined Management – The advantage of aligned objectives and processes allowing them to be completed at the same time for efficiency.
- Faster Implementation – With just one system you can develop and implement new management systems in less time, allowing you to reap the rewards of greater efficiency more quickly.
- Co-operation and coordination – Coordinate your efforts towards continual improvement and use your multiple standards to support your company’s growth.
- Cost effective solution – Shared tasks and processes mean the cost of implementing and maintaining your system could have a positive effective on your costs. One audit and one management review can save both time and money.